Succession Planning - Planning for Tomorrow
Do you know who your organization’s next executive director or department manager is going to be? Do you know how to identify and groom that ideal person?
Through the use of a Power Point presentation, mini assessment, case study, and handouts this webinar experience promises to prepare participants for all aspects of the succession planning process.
* List organizational benefits to creating a viable succession plan.
* Define and describe key components of a credible succession plan.
* Identify and describe essential strategies for developing and
retaining your organization’s emerging leaders.
* Recognize common mistakes organizations make related to
Succession planning in your organization
- Management Development/Succession Planning
- Partnership and Alliances - Development and Nurturing
Launching Lives, LLC
Sylvia Hepler, President of Launching Lives, LLC, is an executive coach with a twenty year nonprofit background based in Mechanicsburg, PA. Her mission is to support business owners, corporate executives, and nonprofit executive staff as they solve problems, develop leadership skills, and increase balance in their lives. Sylvia serves individuals and organizations in multiple states through individual and cluster coaching, small group facilitation, workshops, teleseminars, webinars, retreats, and keynote speeches. Her coaching programs include: First Class Management Skills Building; Change, Loss, and Grief; and Career Development.