7 Steps to Managing Risk: How to Develop a Plan That Works
Contact Trainer to Schedule
1. Identify various types of organizational risks.
2. Describe strategies for prioritizing those risks.
3. Identify and describe 7 steps for creating a viable risk management plan.
4. Discuss the top 3 reasons why a risk management plan is essential.
Please contact trainer for fee.
Executive staff, Board members, and select staff reps work together to create a risk management plan for the agency.
- Management of Legal and Liability Matters
- Operational Planning
Launching Lives, LLC
Sylvia Hepler, President of Launching Lives, LLC, is an executive coach with a twenty year nonprofit background based in Mechanicsburg, PA. Her mission is to support business owners, corporate executives, and nonprofit executive staff as they solve problems, develop leadership skills, and increase balance in their lives. Sylvia serves individuals and organizations in multiple states through individual and cluster coaching, small group facilitation, workshops, teleseminars, webinars, retreats, and keynote speeches. Her coaching programs include: First Class Management Skills Building; Change, Loss, and Grief; and Career Development.