12 Essential Management Competencies You Can't Ignore
Resource Type:Live Webinar/Virtual
Contact Trainer to Schedule
1. Identify the 12 essential management competencies.
2. Define each component and discuss what it looks like when implemented.
3. Clarify the personal and organizational price for ignoring even one of these components.
Participants learn the 12 essential management competencies and how to implement each of them day to day.
Participants understand that they must enhance all 12 of these competencies in order to get optimal results in their organization.
executive staff, management staff
- Board Involvement and Support
- Management Development/Succession Planning
- HR Management - General Staff Recruiting, Development, and Retention
Launching Lives, LLC
Sylvia Hepler, President of Launching Lives, LLC, is an executive coach with a twenty year nonprofit background based in Mechanicsburg, PA. Her mission is to support business owners, corporate executives, and nonprofit executive staff as they solve problems, develop leadership skills, and increase balance in their lives. Sylvia serves individuals and organizations in multiple states through individual and cluster coaching, small group facilitation, workshops, teleseminars, webinars, retreats, and keynote speeches. Her coaching programs include: First Class Management Skills Building; Change, Loss, and Grief; and Career Development.