Manager Self Sabotage: What It Looks Like and How to Stop It
Resource Type:Live Webinar/Virtual
Contact Trainer to Schedule
1. Identify ten forms of self sabotage as it related to management.
2. Recognize how each form impacts managers, staff, Board, and other volunteers.
3. Discuss strategies for neutralizing self sabotaging behaviors and actions.
Participants learn various forms of self sabotage as they relate to management, understand the impact of self sabotage, and learn strategies for neutralizing self sabotaging behaviors and actions.
Please contact trainer for fee.
executive staff, management staff
- Board Involvement and Support
- Management Development/Succession Planning
- HR Management - General Staff Recruiting, Development, and Retention
Launching Lives, LLC
Sylvia Hepler, President of Launching Lives, LLC, is an executive coach with a twenty year nonprofit background based in Mechanicsburg, PA. Her mission is to support business owners, corporate executives, and nonprofit executive staff as they solve problems, develop leadership skills, and increase balance in their lives. Sylvia serves individuals and organizations in multiple states through individual and cluster coaching, small group facilitation, workshops, teleseminars, webinars, retreats, and keynote speeches. Her coaching programs include: First Class Management Skills Building; Change, Loss, and Grief; and Career Development.