Family and Medical Leave Act Basics
Contact Trainer to Schedule
- Your FMLA obligations
- Understanding who is covered
- Maintaining records
- Coordinating the FMLA with your leave policies
- How the FMLA interacts with other laws
This training is intended for HR professionals who manage employer leave policies and managers who receive leave requests under the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Management of Legal and Liability Matters
- Management Development/Succession Planning
- HR Management - General Staff Recruiting, Development, and Retention
Albert Davenport is a human resources writer and consultant specializing in disability rights, work-life balance, and discrimination issues. He holds a Masters of Public Administration from the Pennsylvania State University and a Masters of Arts in Nonfiction Writing from Johns Hopkins University. He has consulted for several agencies of Pennsylvania state government including the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime & Delinquency, the Departments of Transportation, Public Welfare, and Labor and Industry. He has authored numerous articles for national employment law publications and is currently co-authoring a labor and employment law textbook entitled Labor and Employment Law for the 21st Century for Pearson Prentice-Hall— publication date January 2013.