Finding Potential Funding Opportunities: Researching Public and Private Funding
Contact Trainer to Schedule
1. Find potential funding opportunities and evaluate their fit to specific projects. 2. Learn when to say “go” and when to say “no” to a potential project.
- Public Relations and Marketing
- Partnership and Alliances - Development and Nurturing
- Program Relevance and Integration - Growth and Replication
- New Program Development - Funding Model
Albert Davenport is a human resources writer and consultant specializing in disability rights, work-life balance, and discrimination issues. He holds a Masters of Public Administration from the Pennsylvania State University and a Masters of Arts in Nonfiction Writing from Johns Hopkins University. He has consulted for several agencies of Pennsylvania state government including the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime & Delinquency, the Departments of Transportation, Public Welfare, and Labor and Industry. He has authored numerous articles for national employment law publications and is currently co-authoring a labor and employment law textbook entitled Labor and Employment Law for the 21st Century for Pearson Prentice-Hall— publication date January 2013.