Assessing Followers Needs (with workbook, 3rd party issue)
Contact Trainer to Schedule
Even if you could give someone the perfect personal leadership skill set they would be ineffective if they are not able to identify what their followrs need from them and then meet those needs.
- Examine general guidelines for identifying followers' needs
- Adapting your leadership approach to meet followers' needs
- Understanding employee/volunteer motivators
- Identifying employee/volunteer motivators
- Rewarding individual and team performance
- Management Development/Succession Planning
- HR Management - General Staff Recruiting, Development, and Retention
phone: (717) 319-1184
John Rinehart has been involved in leadership development for almost two decades. He is a graduate of the Pennsylvania State University RULE Leadership Program, and served as Vice President of the program’s Advisory Board. John held the position of Executive Director of the Carlisle Pennsylvania based Leadership Cumberland program for seven years. He is a skilled group facilitator, team builder and public speaker, and has been contracted by many organizations to serve in these roles. John has also worked with organizations across Pennsylvania on visioning, strategic planning, and organizational development and was recently published in “In the Company of Leaders: 40 Top leadership experts provide proven guidance for your leadership journey.”
A 1999 graduate of Dickinson College with a Bachelor’s Degree in European History, John also is a 2nd Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do. A proud father of three children, John and his wife Cheri live in Dillsburg, Pa with their youngest daughter Jonna.