Dealing With Difficult People
Resource Type:Live Webinar/Virtual
Contact Trainer to Schedule
1. Define "difficult people".
2. Identify and describe various types of difficult people and how each type negatively impacts supervisors, peers, and direct reports.
3. Discuss strategies for dealing effectively with various types of "difficult people". (effectively refers to getting positive results while working with difficult people)
Please contact trainer for fee.
Teaches executive staff and managers how to recognize various types of difficult people and how to cope with them in a way that yields positive results for both individuals and the organization at large.
- Management Development/Succession Planning
- HR Management - General Staff Recruiting, Development, and Retention
Launching Lives, LLC
Sylvia Hepler, President of Launching Lives, LLC, is an executive coach with a twenty year nonprofit background based in Mechanicsburg, PA. Her mission is to support business owners, corporate executives, and nonprofit executive staff as they solve problems, develop leadership skills, and increase balance in their lives. Sylvia serves individuals and organizations in multiple states through individual and cluster coaching, small group facilitation, workshops, teleseminars, webinars, retreats, and keynote speeches. Her coaching programs include: First Class Management Skills Building; Change, Loss, and Grief; and Career Development.